Offres & Forfaits > 3Go data for 4G phone?

Tout ce qui touche aux offres et forfaits Free Mobile, abonnés Freebox ou non, c'est ici.
Répondre
ashing
P'tit nouveau
Participation dans ce sujet : 3

3Go data for 4G phone?

Message par ashing » il y a 8 ans

Hi,
Please excuse me for using English. I'm on 19.99EUR plan with a 4G (2600MHz/Band 7) compatible phone. When I check my account, it only shows 3GB rather than 20GB. Can someone here tell me what should I do? Thank you.

=== Google Translate version ===
Je suis sur le plan 19.99EUR avec un 4G (2600MHz / Groupe 7) de téléphone compatible. Quand je vérifie mon compte, il montre seulement 3 Go plutôt que de 20Go. Quelqu'un ici peut me dire ce que je dois faire? Merci.

Adsense
Publicité
Cette publication permet de nourrir les puinguins.
Merci pour eux, et la survie de ce forum.

Message par Adsense » il y a quelques secondes

Enregistrez-vous pour ne pas voir cette publicité.
FREDO
Modérateur
Participation dans ce sujet : 2

Message par FREDO » il y a 8 ans

Hi,

What kind of mobile do you have ? The 4G option is automatically activated but you need to have a 4G mobile. Where did you buy it ? Some clients have gone through the same problem with a 4G mobile bought in China. Some of them were not compatible with freemobile antenas but they were able to work with other french phone companies (Bouygues....). Each phone company needs to register all new phones on its data base (using the IMEI code).

If your mobile is ok, then, you need to go under an activated 4G antena to actually release the 20go fair use. Once you've done this, you'll be able to use the 4G network. This 20go fair use will remains even if you switch on the 3G network for any reason. This, as long as you keep the sim in your 4G mobile.

You can use this website to check the coverage in your area. Sensorly is the most accurate way to know the real coverage of any phone company. You can choose the language.
Abonné FreeBox V5
Inscription FreeMobile : le 11/01/12
Forfait Illimité 15,99€
Carte sim reçue le 18/01/12 en matinée et OK immédiatement
Portabilité SFR effectuée le 18/01/12 à 15h30
Autorisation de prélèvement remise à la banque le 23/01

ashing
P'tit nouveau

Hi FREDO,
Thank you for the prompt reply. The mobile phone I have is Asus Zenfone 5 LTE ( http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_zenfone_5_a500kl-6429.php ), which works well with Free mobile's LTE network. I can use LTE network and speedtest shows that I do have LTE speed. That's why I'm wondering why I can't 20Go data :(

ps. I'm from Taiwan not China ;)

ashing
P'tit nouveau

FREDO a écrit :Hi,

What kind of mobile do you have ? The 4G option is automatically activated but you need to have a 4G mobile. Where did you buy it ? Some clients have gone through the same problem with a 4G mobile bought in China. Some of them were not compatible with freemobile antenas but they were able to work with other french phone companies (Bouygues....). Each phone company needs to register all new phones on its data base (using the IMEI code).

If your mobile is ok, then, you need to go under an activated 4G antena to actually release the 20go fair use. Once you've done this, you'll be able to use the 4G network. This 20go fair use will remains even if you switch on the 3G network for any reason. This, as long as you keep the sim in your 4G mobile.

You can use this website to check the coverage in your area. Sensorly is the most accurate way to know the real coverage of any phone company. You can choose the language.
Quick update. It seems that the IMEI of Asus Zenfone 5 LTE doesn't exist in Free's db. After switching to Oneplus One, I now have 20Go data. Thanks for the help!

FREDO
Modérateur
Participation dans ce sujet : 2

Message par FREDO » il y a 8 ans

That's what i suggested last time when i mentioned a similar problem whith a client who bought his mobile in China (I know you're Taiwanese :mrgreen:). Free's database needs to be updated.
Abonné FreeBox V5
Inscription FreeMobile : le 11/01/12
Forfait Illimité 15,99€
Carte sim reçue le 18/01/12 en matinée et OK immédiatement
Portabilité SFR effectuée le 18/01/12 à 15h30
Autorisation de prélèvement remise à la banque le 23/01

Répondre